Laxogenin (5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin ) is arguably the most potent natural anabolic on the market. While derived naturally from steroidal plant sapogenins, it is not only potent, but safe.
It works by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, creating an anabolic environment in the body causing increased muscle strength and mass, endurance, recovery, and fat burning.
What's more, laxogenin also inhibits cortisol - a catabolic hormone caused by both mental and physical stress. Cortisol sends a signal throughout the body to store fat and breakdown muscle.
Laxogenin studies date as far back as the early 1960's, but have only recently been brought to the publics attention. As of late, Laxogenin has began to explode in the supplement industry for it's anabolic and adaptogenic properties.
How it works
Laxogenin is isolated from rhizomes of smilax sieboldii (a plant species found throughout the world, but native to Asia). It is considered to be a type of steroidal sapogenin, and part of a group called brassinosteroids, which are part of a group of 40 different steroids that are synthesized from particular species of plants. Within the plant, these amazing compounds promote growth and vitality.
However, a study from the FASEB journal in 2010 showed that these brassinosteroids actually trigger anabolic effects by increasing protein synthesis, while halting protein breakdown. As we all know, protein is the building block of muscle, and with Laxogenin the precious amino acids in the blood stream are spared for muscle repair and growth.
Laxogenin is well known to be the superior agent available that can give you anabolic gains in mass and strength without HPTA suppression, or other side effects associated with anabolic steroids. Therefore, athletes can use it on a caloric restricted diet to prevent loss of muscle and strength. Furthermore, it will also help control glucose and increase thyroid function (metabolism). According to one experiment from the late 80's in Japan, laxogenin has been shown to have anti inflammatory benefits and a prominent anti-tumor potential.
- It will not show up on any narcotic, or anabolic, drug screens. Tested athletes need not worry about being busted for this compound.
- It has no effects on the HPTA (hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis) or estrogen levels, so it is not necessary to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) or use an aromatase inhibitor. Meanwhile, anabolic steroids cause HPTA suppression of about 95%, and require a strong PCT for a proper recovery.
- Results can be very fast with laxogenin, unlike some injectable steroids, which take time to give any considerable results.
- Laxogenin also inhibits cortisol, causing an increase in muscle gains and fat loss.
- This compound increases protein synthesis by over 200%, giving you the advantages of steroid use, without the harsh side effects found with steroids. Many have compared anabolic/androgenic ratio of Laxogenin to Anavar.
- It does not cause liver strain like oral anabolic steroids or pro-hormones do.
- Laxogenin does not cause increases in DHT. DHT is well known for thinning hair and prostate problems long term.
Laxogenin is an extremely safe compound with no side affects reported.
Stacking and dosage
Since laxogenin does not have a negative impact on hormones, you can stack it with prohormones, anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS), creatine, amino acids, fat burners, test boosters, or even as part of your post cycle therapy.
The typical dosage is 50-100 milligrams (mg) per day. Laxogenin does not require a post cycle therapy. It is debatable whether Laxogenin needs to be cycled since there is no negative impact on the body.
It is important to find a good source for your laxogenin. The most pure for form of Laxogenin is Laxesterone, which is the main ingredient in AndroX. AndroX is THE most powerful natural anabolic on the market
For a limited time, AndroX is 50 percent off and satisfaction guaranteed.....meaning that this product delivers results, or your money back.
Kubo S, Mimaki Y, Sashida Y, Nikaido T, Ohmoto T. Steroidal saponins from the rhizomes of Smilax sieboldii. Phytochemistry. 1992;31(7):2445-2450. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1369386
Esposito D, Komarnytsky S, Shapses S, Raskin I. Anabolic effect of plant brassinosteroid. The FASEB Journal. 2011;25(10):3708-3719. doi:10.1096/fj.11-181271. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3177571/
Syrov, V. N., & Kurmukov, A. G. (1975). [Experimental study of the anabolic activity of 6-ketoderivatives of certain natural sapogenins]. Farmakologiia i toksikologiia, 39(5), 631-635. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1028596
Fasciola, Andre Armel; “Phytosterol spirostane and spirostene derivatives having a wide variety of utilities in humans and other animals”; US Patent & Trademark Office; September 18, 2014; http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=20140274978.PGNR.
Fasciola, Andre Armel; “Phytosterol spirostane and spirostene derivatives having a wide variety of utilities in humans and other animals”; Google Patents; September 18, 2014; https://www.google.com/patents/U